Patient Portal \ Online Bill Pay Information
Via the patient portal you will be able to:
- View medication list and request refills on those prescribed by our office.
- View and print health summary.
- View balances and pay your bill conveniently online using a MC, Visa, Discover, or American Express.
The Patient Portal is NOT intended for the following:
- No diagnosis or treatment is offered by portal email. Diagnosis can only be made and treatment rendered after the patient schedules an appointment and is seen by a provider.
- No emergent communications or services.
- No request for narcotic pain medication will be accepted.
- No request for refill medication not currently being prescribed by one of our providers will be accepted.
Instructions to access your patient portal if you have not accessed already.
- Click the link above to go to our patient portal main page.
- Once on the Patient Portal main page, click on the Register a New User link to begin the registration process.
- On the Registration page, you must enter the below information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Confirm Password
- Note: Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.
- Click Register. You will be taken to a page informing you to check your email to begin the two-step confirmation process.
- Check the email you signed up with for an email from [email protected]. Open this email and click the link contained therein to be taken to a page on the portal stating that your email is now confirmed.
- At this point, the second step of the confirmation process must begin: our office must approve your account.
- Once we have approved your account, navigate back to the Patient Portal URL and log in with your email and password. You will be taken to a page that states Patient List, where you can begin listing patients on your user account.
- To add a new patient, click on the Create New link. A demographics screen will open where you will need to enter all demographic information for your patient. Required fields are denoted with an *.
- Once you have entered all information, click Save.
- The next step is to update your Insurance information. From the Patient List, select the patient whose insurance information you would like to document by clicking the Select link, then click Insurance.
- To document your insurance information, enter all required fields, denoted with an *, and click save.
- Once you have documented your demographic and insurance information, you can send that information to us by clicking the Send button. This will allow us to add your information to our system before you arrive, streamlining the check in process.
- After you visit our office, you can log back into your patient portal to review your allergies, medications, and review clinical information about your visit.
If you have any questions regarding your patient portal account, please contact [email protected]