Dr. Travisano affectionately referred to as “Dr.T” was born in Long Island, New York. He earned his undergraduate degree in Biological sciences from Stonybrook University. He then moved to Philadelphia, PA to attend medical school at Temple University and completed his residency training at Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center in New York. His fellowship brought him to Yale Podiatry Group where he began training under Dr.Jeffrey Yale. Dr. Travisano’s affiliations include Griffin Hospital as well as various local nursing facilities.
His academic interests include diabetic foot care, bio mechanics, and pediatric deformities.He is currently a member of the Connecticut Podiatric Medical Association, the American Podiatric Medical Association, and the American Diabetes Association.
Dr.Travisano lives in Trumbull, CT with his wife Ivy, an ESL school teacher along with his daughter Haley and son Brandon. In his spare time, he enjoys attending 80’s rock band concerts with his son and playing hockey and tennis.
Licensed Podiatric Physician
- Diplomate- American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine
- Diplomate- American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Diplomate- American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry
- Board Certified in Prevention and Treatment of Diabetic Foot Wounds
- Diplomate- American Professional Wound Care Association
- Fellow- American College of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Medicine
- Fellow- American Association of Hospital and Healthcare Podiatrist
Training and Work Experience
- U.S. Naval Hospital, Paris Island South Carolina
- Graduate Hospital Healthcare system, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Elkins Park Hospital, Elkins Park, Pennsylvania
Nursing Care Facility Affiliation
Assisted Living Facility Affiliation
- Crosby Commons, Shelton Connecticut
- Wesley Heights Assisted Living at Wesley Village
- Smithfield Gardens Assisted Living
If you would like to tell us about your experience click here