Our newly renovated treatment rooms are equipped with ergonomic chairs that provide premium comfort and offer extra width & low height for easy transfer. Our office is now able to accommodate the needs of everyone. Vision block screens are now provided for those who are not at ease with sensitive procedures.
Locations: Both of our locations are located conveniently near public transportation.
- Ansonia Metro-North station– 40 West Main Street, Ansonia CT 06401
- Route 8 Northbound- Exit 16
- Route 8 Southbound- Exit 17
- Route 8 Northbound- Exit 12
- Route 8 Southbound- Exit 12
We know you have many choices when choosing a podiatrist in Ansonia & Shelton, CT, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our website. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments canceled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
Our office accepts a variety of HMOs, PPOs, and other health plans. Please call your insurance carrier regarding your insurance coverage.
Ansonia Location: There is a ramp on the side of our building, please ring the doorbell and we will assist you.
Shelton Location: This building offers complete handicap accessibility.
If you are having trouble finding transportation to and from your doctors appointments here are a few service suggestions:
- Valley Transit– 12 Main Street, Derby CT 06418 (203) 735-6408
- Valley Cab- 488 Main Street, Ansonia CT 06401 (203) 732-8294
Medicaid & Husky Patients- You may be eligible for:
- Logisticare– (888) 248-9895